The Faculty of Safety Engineering has one Bachelor’s degree study program. After completion of the three-year study program the student acquires 180 ECTS credits.
- Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS )
The courses prepare the students for practical application of their gained skills, scientific and professional achievements. After the completion of the chosen study program the students should be well-prepared for managing occupational safety and health in various organization. The specific goals of the study programs are acquiring knowledge and skills for:
- identification of basic structures and processes in the industrial and business environment in the organization and beyond,
- identification of hazards in the workplace by using various methods,
- managing organizational systems and creation of safe conditions in the work environment,
- risk management,
- education and training of employees in the field of occupational safety and health, analysis, overview, examinations, planning,
- introduction of innovation systems and managing systems for safety in the work environment.