Vice-rector for Education
The Vice-Rector for Education at ISU has the following job responsibilities:
- Coordinates the teaching process in cooperation with the Deans and Vice-Deans for education.
- Organizes the teaching process in accordance with the rules and in accordance with the obtained accreditation.
- Coordinates the higher education and the science and research activities of ISU.
- Organizes the process of accreditation of the study programs of all cycles.
- Implements the decisions and conclusions of the Senate.
- Puts forward the proposal of the academic calendar.
- Monitors and solves the problems that occur during the teaching process in cooperation with the teaching coordinator.
- Provides support for the improvement of the teaching process and organizes trainings for enhancing the quality in teaching.
- Approves the academic calendar and the schedule of activities.
- Coordinates the ECTS System and takes care of its proper implementation at all faculties.
- Submits reports to the Rector and to the Board of Directors regarding each semester of the teaching process.
- Participates in creating the regulations related to teaching process, exams and assessment.
- Takes part in other activities on request of the Rector