Extension of the deadline for election of representatives and president of the Student Council10 January 2019
Notification for non-working day – January 19, 2019 – (Epiphany)16 January 2019
Повик за третиот Шаховски турнир „Державин“ во Битола
The International Slavic University invites you to take part in a two-day chess tournament with professional help from members of the Bitola Chess Club. The tournament will be held on January 26 and 27, 2019 in the big conference room of our university in Bitola, starting at 12:00. Link to the event on Facebook.
- • Judge: IM Toni Kiroski (FA)
- • Enrollment: 100 denars
- The tournament is intended for all players with a FIDE code born in 1993 and younger who have a rating of less than 2000 points. The organizer can also approve a wild card for the players.
Chess sets are provided for all participants.
- Playing time of 20 minutes with an addition of 10 seconds per move, starting with the first move (20 ‘+ 10 “).
- Swiss system, 11 rounds, according to the rules of FIDE for accelerated chess, in accordance with Article A4
- 1 place – 6,000 denars + gold plaquette
- 2nd place – 5,000 denars + silver plaquette
- 3rd place – 4,000 denars + bronze plaquette
- 4th place – 3,000 denars
- 5th place – 2.000 denars
- 6th place – 1,000 denars
+ special prizes
Special awards for:
- • Medals and diplomas for three best placed chess players up to 8 years
- • Medals and diplomas for three best placed chess players up to 10 years.
- • medals and diplomas for the three best placed chess players up to 12 years.
- • Medals and diplomas for three best placed chess players up to 14 years.
- • Medals and diplomas for three best placed chess players up to 16 years.
- • medals and diplomas for the best position. chess players by category
The awards are divided according to the Hort system.
When deciding on a place, he decides:
- Buchholz -1
- Higher number of wins
- First day (January 26, 2019), I – VI circuit
- Second day (January 27, 2018), VII – XI circuit
- All chess players with FIDE code born in 1993 and younger with a rating of less than 2000 points
- Application deadline: January 25, 2019.
- Registration fee – 100 denars for two days. The registration fee includes snacks and drinks during the two days.
- Payment receipt: Receiver: Pvu MSU, Account: 320-1000028568-45, Bank: CCB. The name of the participant that applies for the tournament must be indicated on the payment slip.
- Registration is done exclusively by completing the following application: