Teaching Staff Mobility
The Erasmus Programme offers an opportunity for teaching engagement for the teaching staff engaged at the higher education institution that is a holder of Erasmus + Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) in an Erasmus Partner institution that is also a holder of ECHE.
The aims of the program are:
- to enable students who are not part of the Mobility Programmes to experience the way of studying in an international environment;
- to support the exchange of knowledge and experiences from the aspect of the applied methodologies in the teaching process;
- to support higher education instructions to expand and enrich the contents of the teaching process and the courses they offer.
The higher education institution should transparently state all the selection criteria in the announcement, and together with any accompanying documents, should be available to all persons of the higher education institution.
The selection of persons who will participate in this type of mobility is done within the higher education institution. The National Agency for European Progammes and Mobility is not involved in the selection process.
- The duration of the teaching activity can be from 2 days to 2 months;
- During the teaching mobility, the mobility participant is expected to comprise a minimum of 8 hours of lectures per week (or any shorter period of stay). With an exception, if the teaching activity is combined with a training mobility during a single period of stay abroad, the minimum number of hours of teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay) is reduced to 4 hours.
Information is taken from the Erasmus+ Guide 2022.