According to the agreement signed between the International Slavic University “Gavrilo Romanovich Derzhavin” and the Faculty of Economics at the University of Ljubljana, starting from October 2018 the Master’s degree programme Business and organization will be available in Macedonia.
The enrollment of the candidates and the realization of the programme will be carried out at the International Slavic Universiity. The official language of the programme is ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
In Slovenia, the MSc programme “Business and Organization” is accredited by the National Agency for Quality in Higher Education (NACIS) of the Republic of Slovenia. The Faculty of Economics at the University of Ljubljana received the accreditation from the Government of the Republic of Macedonia for the realization of the Master Programme “Business and Organization”. All legal conditions for starting the studies in the Republic of Macedonia have been fullfiled.
- Managers and entrepreneurs with general management responsibilities.
- Functional leaders who have important cross functional responsibilities.
- Executives who want to develop a comprehensive, integrated perspective, and sharpen their strategic skills.
- Ambitious technical experts where managerial skills are also very important.
- Motivated individuals who can demonstrate their potential as leaders.
- Bachelor graduates without working experience.
Now, you can study Business and organization in Macedonia, but complete a master's programme at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana. Find out more at https://bit.ly/2twJ75z
Posted by Меѓународен Славјански Универзитет „Г. Р. Державин“ on Tuesday, June 26, 2018